2.2K views

I saw add and had a choice of 1, 2 or 3 months subscription. I choice the 3 month deal because it was the best value. Wow, what a mistake.

I got first shipment which was NOT what was advertised. A issue of Fishound magazine which was all about freshwater bass fishing, I ordered inshore saltwater. The box also contained 2 lures, 2 packs of hooks, a pack of rubber minnows and a pack of concentrated fish attractant for Bass - ALL cheap sub-standard items.

I sent an email to Lucky tackle box:

"I have received my first shipment and I am disappointed in what I received. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money for the next two months."

I was willing to pay for what I got, but not interested in getting any more.

Imagine my surprise when I got this response:

"Hey Wayne,

I've canceled your subscription. Unfortunately, I will not be able to refund you for the last two boxes. All orders are final and it is against our policy. Let me know if you have any other questions or concern.

Best!

Janet"

Janet, I thought this was the USA!

Lucky Tackle Box is an unethical company who is apparently out to scam people out of their money. Their product is junk and I question the legality of their business practices.

Class action suit anyone?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer sevice and hard time cancellation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad qualiy, and not as described." of lucky tackle box subscription and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Lucky Tackle Box needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lucky tackle box subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lucky Tackle Box.

Had an Experience with Lucky Tackle Box?

Comments

Fishing

#1019138

I've had the same issue.Ordered 3-months Saltwater, but received bass the first month.

I spoke to Janet over the phone, explained that I got the wrong box and wanted to cancel and refunded. She didn't refund me but she did cancel the subscription. She also made sure I received the right box that same month and the next two months. I haven't had an issue since.

Just got my last box and thinking about resubscribing again.I think the guy below is right, you should have tested the subscription out before committing to a multiple month subscription.

You ordered a 3 month subscription.At a discounted price.

That's your fault for not doing the month by month. It's like when you pay 15$ for a 1 year magazine subscription.

You can't get 1 magazine and then say I want my money back.It's not how it works.

Quit crying

to Anonymous #1018674

I never cried, just posted the facts. Reading other post, it would appear that I am not alone in my opinion..