This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and you can see from the below photo it went by FED EX then it was switched to US Mail in Dallas. The arrival date changed 3 times. He waited each day for the lucky box to arrive. When they said it was going back we started calling and emailing on Monday. After I asked my credit card co to help me out of this mess did a person from California call me.
Now they are emailing me and talking to me. But for three days they ignored my pleas to please help me with my grandsons present.
The website looks very professional and they have an awesome idea, especially if they can get the factories behind them ..its a win win win for all.
At this time I can not recommend this company to anyone. I believe in second chances and they may get one. It will be with a card that I buy at Walmart with only the amount that we agree to, because the first email they send out and has a cancellation tab only send you in a LOOP, that's just bad bad bad business.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer sevice
- Ease of cancellation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lucky Tackle Box
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I opened a claim about my card being lost and stole October 05 and they refund 45.05 to my account with an additional 18.48 , it posted to my account..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."