Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company

16 of 27 Lucky Tackle Box reviews

This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and you can see from the below photo it went by FED EX then it was switched to US Mail in Dallas. The arrival date changed 3 times. He waited each day for the lucky box to arrive. When they said it was going back we started calling and emailing on Monday. After I asked my credit card co to help me out of this mess did a person from California call me.

Now they are emailing me and talking to me. But for three days they ignored my pleas to please help me with my grandsons present.

The website looks very professional and they have an awesome idea, especially if they can get the factories behind them ..its a win win win for all.

At this time I can not recommend this company to anyone. I believe in second chances and they may get one. It will be with a card that I buy at Walmart with only the amount that we agree to, because the first email they send out and has a cancellation tab only send you in a LOOP, that's just bad bad bad business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lucky Tackle Box
Review category
Periodicals & Publishing
review #754000 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lucky Tackle Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 27 Lucky Tackle Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1160792

Was going to order but looks like a scam. Not trust worthy.

0 1 Reply

Jan 04 #1088347

Thank you for posting this... I'm going to pass this company up... Thank you for saving me some money...

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.