1.8K views

This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and you can see from the below photo it went by FED EX then it was switched to US Mail in Dallas. The arrival date changed 3 times. He waited each day for the lucky box to arrive. When they said it was going back we started calling and emailing on Monday. After I asked my credit card co to help me out of this mess did a person from California call me.

Now they are emailing me and talking to me. But for three days they ignored my pleas to please help me with my grandsons present.

The website looks very professional and they have an awesome idea, especially if they can get the factories behind them ..its a win win win for all.

At this time I can not recommend this company to anyone. I believe in second chances and they may get one. It will be with a card that I buy at Walmart with only the amount that we agree to, because the first email they send out and has a cancellation tab only send you in a LOOP, that's just bad bad bad business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and customer sevice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lucky tackle box. Lucky Tackle Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lucky tackle box in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lucky Tackle Box.

Had an Experience with Lucky Tackle Box?

Comments

Was going to order but looks like a scam. Not trust worthy.

Thank you for posting this... I'm going to pass this company up... Thank you for saving me some money...