Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company
This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and you can see from the below photo it went by FED EX then it was switched to US Mail in Dallas. The arrival date changed 3 times. He waited each day for the lucky box to arrive. When they said it was going back we started calling and emailing on Monday. After I asked my credit card co to help me out of this mess did a person from California call me.
Now they are emailing me and talking to me. But for three days they ignored my pleas to please help me with my grandsons present.
The website looks very professional and they have an awesome idea, especially if they can get the factories behind them ..its a win win win for all.
At this time I can not recommend this company to anyone. I believe in second chances and they may get one. It will be with a card that I buy at Walmart with only the amount that we agree to, because the first email they send out and has a cancellation tab only send you in a LOOP, that's just bad bad bad business.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer sevice
- Ease of cancellation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lucky Tackle Box
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I opened a claim about my card being lost and stole October 05 and they refund 45.05 to my account with an additional 18.48 , it posted to my account..."