I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box.I looked on their website and they said thousands of people get their boxes each month.
At first I thought that was strange because my family fishes a lot and I never heard of them. I started to look online and i could not find a SINGLE shred of evidence that anyone has ever received a box from them. Nothing on twitter, facebook, any blogs, forums. Nothing.
After googeling them I literally found almost no information about this company outside of their website. So I decided to live chat with Lucky Tackle Box to get more information. The lady on the chat, Brittany, told me they they had been around since January 2013. I asked her if they could show me some of the boxes they had sent to their subscribers and she said they could not share that.
Kind of strange since most companies WANT to share that information. I asked if she had any testimonials or reviews, and she said they didn't get any yet. A company that's been around for almost a year and does not have a single customer testimonial or review?!?!?! I asked about the thousands of boxes they "shipped" and why I could not find a single picture or mention on social media and she changed the subject.
I had a bad taste in my mouth so I left it at that. After the chat ended I decided to do a little more searching and I looked up their website on the domain WHOIS and I saw that their website was just registered in May 2013. How is that possible if she said they were around since January?!?!?
I knew something shady was going on and after doing some more research I found out that this company never really existed and they appeared to be lying about their age.BUYER BEWARE!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fishing Lure Subscription
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."