2.1
Style and Design

I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month goes by I finally get a email stating that a shipping label has been created for my package...this happened on the 3rd of this month....so now it's well passed the "7 to 10 business days" and my package is still sitting wherever the *** it is....I tried emailing their *** support and they say the same thing....7 to 10 days.....as of today ...I was billed for a second box 5/15/2017 And still have no tracking for the first for when it will even arrive.

So I automatically canceled my subscription....and tried calling...customer support....and from the previous reviews here I have to say that those people who said they have called are full of ***. There is no number for these *** anywhere. Google has nothing as far as a phone number just a *** support email which takes two days to even get a response. Take my advice DO NOT use these *** clowns unless you enjoy paying for stuff and waiting forever to receive it...then this is the place for you.

If anyone has a number for this company please feel free to share it with everyone. Enjoy!!

Review about: Lucky Tackle Box Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments